- Marital, family, and step-family problems
- Communication Problems
- Separation and divorce adjustment issues
- Anxiety and stress problems
- Social phobias
- AD/HD and ADD issues (adult and adolescent)
- Work and school performance and adjustment issue
- Substance use and abuse problems
- Mental health issues related to addiction
- Trauma and Stress-Related Disorders
How can professional counseling help you find solutions to your struggles and problems?
Professional counseling can help you learn to change your emotional state and experience peace and freedom from the harmful effects of stress and negative emotions. You will learn to take committed action toward the life you want to live. You will have a greater understanding of your values, beliefs, and needs so that you can make choices and decisions that work for you. You will learn how to experience life more fully rather than trying to avoid people, places, and things that are difficult or unpleasant for you.